Note Park | Friday 27 Nov 2020
Time & Location
About The Event
INTRODUCING NOTE PARK
In 2013, Joe Attard purchased a portion of his family's farm. Being the third generation to operate the property, Joe has a great passion for the cattle industry and farming the land.
Joe produces premium grass-fed and finished beef with a focus on sustainability of the land and high animal welfare standards to provide a healthy and ethically produced product for Mackay and surrounding areas. Joe breeds F1 Brangus beef cattle and grows a range of crops and pastures. With soil tests conducted regularly and the ability to irrigate, he is able to maintain consistent quality in his beef all year round. Learn more during the mini farm tour hosted by Joe on arrival at Note Park.
Various cuts of meat will be available to purchase on the evening (credit card and cash accepted) and eskys will be available to store your goods under the bus.
- Return coach transfers
- Note Park Grazing Co. mini farm tour
- 3 course plated dinner
- Live music with award winning country music artist Brittany Elise
- Services of Helloworld Travel Tour Hosts Stacey & Matthew
Entree: Beef, mushroom and onion tartlet with a rocket and Parmesan salad
Main: Slow cooked BBQ brisket on a bed of mashed potato with seasonal vegetables. Served with dinner rolls
Dessert: Plated trio including mini cheesecake, caramel tart and cream horn
TRANSFERS / PICK UP LOCATIONS
- Mackay Entertainment & Convention Centre - Departs 5pm
- Mackay Turf Club - Departs 5:15pm
- Woolworths Walkerston - Departs 5:30pm
- Coach will depart Note Park at 10:30pm
- BYO Drinks
- Space will be available under the bus for Eskys
- Drinking glasses and table water provided