EXPLORE EUNGELLA DAY TRIP
Time & Location
About The Event
Discover the land of the ‘white cloud’ Eungella. Let us take you on a journey and discover this beautiful part of our region. Our first stop is at Eungella Community Hall where we’ll learn and see the rich history of this township. We will be served morning tea before heading to the Crediton Valley where we’ll make a stop at Cloudbreak Low Line Farm for a farm tour and ‘Ploughmans Lunch’. We will then finish the afternoon with platypus searching at Broken River and what trip would not be complete with out a stop at Eungella Chalet for afternoon tea.
- Return coach transfers from MECC, Alfred St
(pick ups can be arranged at Walkerston, Marian and Mirani)
- Coffee at Eungella General Store
- History talk at Eungella Community Hub
- Farm tour and ‘Ploughman's Lunch’ at Cloudbreak Low Lines Beef
- Spot a platypus at Broken River
- Afternoon tea at Eungella Chalet
- Hosted by a helloworld representative
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Minimum 20 passengers. Payment is required at time of booking and is non refundable. Transfers to another departure date permitted up to 14 days prior, non-transferrable within 7 days. Payment by credit card will incur a surcharge. helloworld booking terms and conditions apply. See in store for details.